Ibulla D. Serdiyev
Mr.Serdiyev was born on 31 January, 1976 in Mangystau oblast.
Mr. Kasseyev was born on August 14, 1967 in East-Kazakhstan oblast.
1998 – 2001, Director of Ust-Kamenogorsk Gas Management Administration, LLP, then Deputy Managing Director of Alautransgas, OJSC.
The procedure to manage complaints received from consumers and other interested parties
1. Receipt of complaints
Any complaint can be submitted for consideration if forwarded via the following eligible information channels:
- mailed by post addressed to: bl.12, Aleikhan Bukeikhan str., Astana, 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan;
- e-mailed in a form of an electronic letter to following address: email@example.com;
- by a telephone call to the special line of the company 7(717) 292 71 32 (a free phone call)
2. Filing, registration and consideration
- all complaints that have been eligibly received are registered in the complaints register;
- the complaint is subject to assessment and investigation for its complexity and severity. Responsible persons to make a decision on the complaint are appointed;
- in the case of a positive decision in relation to the complaint, a draft response to the complaint is prepared;
- if there is no immediate decision on the complaint issue, the complaint is forwarded to the consideration of the Commission, which makes the appropriate decision;
- the deadline for consideration of the complaint is set as 30 calendar days from the date of complaint registration.
3. Feedback with customers and other interested parties
- the responsible person shall inform the complainant on the results of the investigation and adopted action.
4. Follow up monitoring and processing of the complaints from customers and other interested parties
All the received complaints shall be classified and ranked according to their types, in line with the originating issue with subsequent evaluation for the number of complaints and their monitoring process (number of received, investigated and accepted as justified, number of repeated, processed and resolved cases) in order to identify the reoccurring (repeated) and one-off complaints, evaluate the trends for various types of the complaints.
Summing the results for the reporting period, the responsible subdivisions (employees) dealing with complaints prepare an Analysis Report covering the following data:
- Dynamics in number of the received oral and written cases (complaints), and dynamics in number of repeated cases (complaints), and the number of cases (complaints) acknowledged as justified;
- Comments on the aspects of the corporate activities that seriously impact the way the Company is viewed by the customers and other interested parties;
- Strong and weak points of provided services, processes, methods and personnel of the Company.