Ibulla D. Serdiyev
Mr.Serdiyev was born on 31 January, 1976 in Mangystau oblast.
Mr. Kasseyev was born on August 14, 1967 in East-Kazakhstan oblast.
1998 – 2001, Director of Ust-Kamenogorsk Gas Management Administration, LLP, then Deputy Managing Director of Alautransgas, OJSC.
Policies of integrated management systems for quality, health, safety and environment, and energy management
Policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC (hereinafter, “the Company”) in the sphere of quality management as provided in line with the requirements of the standards of the ST RK ISO 9001 (МS ISO 9001) pursues the objectives for:
• ensuring and maintaining the reliable and uninterruptable operation of the facilities comprising the gas transportation system;
• effective management of business activities for transmission and storage of gas, operation of gas transmission systems providing for the introduction of the state-of-the-art technologies, modernization of production assets and optimization of business processes;
• implementation of activities aimed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system;
• upgrading of professional level, qualification, competence and awareness of the personnel of the Company.
The Company's policy for health and occupational safety as provided under the standards ST RK OHSAS 18001 (OHSAS 18001) aims at the continuous reduction of the risks and effects of hazardous and harmful operating factors on the health of the Company's employees and other stakeholders, increasing efficiency in transportation and gas storage and provision of services to third parties. The Company assumes the following obligations:
• comply with regulatory requirements and applicable legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the requirements of stakeholders in the field of health and occupational safety;
• improve the workplace environment in line with results of the regular monitoring of working conditions;
• take actions as to protect the life and health of the personnel in the event of accidents or failures at production facilities of the Company;
• constantly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the management system for health and occupational safety.
The environmental policy of the Company developed under the standards ST RK ISO 14001 (МS ISO 14001) is called to manage risks and mitigate the ecological impact of various aspects on the environment, for which the Company commits itself to:
• continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of international standard ISO 14001: 2004 with respect to the gas transportation and storage, and provision of services to third parties;
• ensure preservation of the natural environment in the location area of gas transportation facilities and other industrial and auxiliary facilities;
• on regular basis, monitor and evaluate the compliance of the Company's activities with international and domestic legislation, regulatory requirements, as well as the requirements of other stakeholders with whom the Company is in agreement;
• perform environmental management while taking into account the opinion of all stakeholders, ensure effective communication with consumers, communities, authorities and supervising bodies, with business partners and suppliers;
• ensure sustainable development through the rational use and conservation of natural resources, prevention of pollution;
• raise environmental awareness, educational and professional level of the personnel and the environmental image of the Company.
Principle areas of the energy efficiency management policy of the Company are in compliance with the requirements set forth in the standards ST RK ISO 50001 (МS ISO 50001). To achieve the goals set on the energy policy, the Company intends to:
• set up the necessary organizational structure and build up a team of efficient energy managers of the enterprise;
• on regular basis and under the adopted procedure, inform the personnel of the level of energy efficiency existing on the enterprises and promote the principles of the energy efficiency management;
• carry out periodic energy audits to identify particular energy aspects, the potential of the enterprise in the area of energy saving and enhancement of energy efficiency;
• determine and establish energy analysis based on goals and objectives, as well as energy efficiency indicators in accordance with the nature of the use and the amount of energy consumed;
• regularly monitor and assess the level of energy efficiency currently existing on the enterprise, develop and implement plans of investment, organizational, technical and technological measures for gradual improvement of its energy indicators;
• introduce an incentive scheme to motivate the staff towards the energy savings based on actual energy savings estimates.
The Company management is responsible for the implementation of these IMS policies and the achievement of the goals regarding the implementation of actions aimed to ensure the quality of services, occupational safety and health, environmental protection, energy saving and energy efficiency.
The Company's management assumes responsibility for conducting regular analysis of these IMS policies in order to ensure their adequacy and application relevance.
These IMS policies are mandatory for implementation for all employees at all levels.
The information security policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC
The information security policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC defines the information as the most valuable and vital resource for purpose of the effective management of its activities in the sphere of gas transportation and storage operations and aimed at ensuring the security of information assets in the interests of the shareholders, consumers, personnel and all stakeholders.
To implement the Information Security Policy, Intergas Central Asia, JSC (hereinafter, “the Company”) pursues the objectives to:
• keep confidential all critical information resources;
• ensure ongoing and uninterrupted access to the Company's information resources in support of its business activities;
• protection of the integrity of the business information in order to maintain the Company's capacity to provide high-quality services and make effective management decisions;
• raise the personnel’s awareness in the area of risks related to the information resources of the Company;
• determine the level of responsibility and duties of the employees as to ensure the information security in the Company.
Implementing the Information Security Policy, Intergas Central Asia, JSC undertakes the obligation to comply with the current requirements regulating the issue of the information security and carry out continuous improvement of the information security management system.
The requirements of this Policy shall be applied to all information data and the information processing resources of Intergas Central Asia, JSC.
The Company management is responsible for the implementation of this Policy in the area of information security and the achievement of the Goals regarding the implementation of actions aimed to ensure the information security.
The Company's management assumes responsibility for conducting regular analysis of this Policy in order to ensure their adequacy and application relevance.
This Policy is mandatory for implementation for all employees at all levels.