Mr. Kasseyev was born on August 14, 1967 in East-Kazakhstan oblast.
1998 – 2001, Director of Ust-Kamenogorsk Gas Management Administration, LLP, then Deputy Managing Director of Alautransgas, OJSC.
DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD ON ECONOMICS AND FINANCE, NC QAZAQGAZ JSC
MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, INTERGAS CENTRAL ASIA, JSC
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan.
Year of birth: Akan M. Aidyn was born in 1986 in Almaty city.
Education: He graduated from the Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi with major in Applied Mathematics, accomplished Master’s degree program in King’s College London, major in Mathematics of Finance, also he holds the MBA degree of the University of Wales Institute.
- 2011-2012, Analyst of S&P Global Platts Agency (London city, Great Britain);
- 2012-2013, Senior Analyst of Investors Relations Department in KazMunaiGas Exploration, Production, JSC;
- 2013-2018, Senior Analyst, Leading Analyst, Deputy Director of the Treasury and Corporate Finance Department of KazMunaiGas Exploration, Production, JSC;
- 2018-2019, Deputy Director of Finance Controlling Department of the National Company KazMunaiGas;
- 2019-2021, Director of the Treasury Department, the NAC Kazatomprom, JSC;
- 2021-2022, Deputy General Director on Economics and Finance, APPAK, LLP (Kazakhstan-Japan Joint Venture on uranium production and processing). Between 2019 to 2022, a member of the Board of Directors of Ulba Metallurgical Plant, JSC.
From March 2022 to present, Deputy Chairman of the Board on economics and finance, the National Company QazaqGaz, Member of the Board.
He is fluent in the Kazakh, Russian and English languages.