Mr. Kasseyev was born on August 14, 1967 in East-Kazakhstan oblast.
1998 – 2001, Director of Ust-Kamenogorsk Gas Management Administration, LLP, then Deputy Managing Director of Alautransgas, OJSC.
The Policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC for Quality Management pursued in accordance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001 (MS ISO 9001) is set forth to ensure:
• compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements of the Republic of Kazakhstan related to the Company's activities, as well as the requirements of the stakeholders;
• reliable and uninterruptable operation of the gas transportation system;
• effective management of the gas transmission and storage, operation of the gas networks providing for the introduction of the state-of-the-art technologies, modernization of the gas transmission system and optimization of business processes;
• implementation of activities aimed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system;
• upgrading of professional level, qualification, competence and awareness of the personnel of the Company.
The Policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC, for Health and Occupational Safety developed in line with the requirements of ST RK ISO 45001 (ISO 45001) aims at the continuous reduction of the risks and effects of hazardous and harmful operating factors on the health of the Company's employees and other stakeholders, increasing efficiency in transportation and gas storage and provision of services to third parties. The Company assumes the obligations to:
• comply with regulatory requirements and applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the requirements of stakeholders in the field of health and occupational safety;
• improve the workplace environment based of the results of the regular monitoring of working conditions;
• take actions as to protect the life and health of the personnel in the event of accidents at the production facilities of the Company;
• ensure the ongoing involvement of the employees in the activities setting to implement the safe environment and healthy working conditions;
• constantly improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the management system for health and occupational safety.
The Environmental Policy adopted by Intergas Central Asia, JSC is worked out in accordance with the requirements provided by the standards of the ST RK ISO 14001 and with the objective to manage risks and mitigate the ecological impact of various aspects on the environment, commits the Company to:
• continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the environmental management system in accordance with the requirements of international standard ISO 14001 with respect to the gas transportation and storage, and provision of services to third parties;
• ensure preservation of the natural environment in the area where the gas transportation facilities and other industrial and auxiliary facilities are located;
• on regular basis, monitor and evaluate, and ensure the compliance of the Company's activities with the legislation, regulatory requirements, as well as the requirements of other stakeholders agreed with the Company;
• implement the environmental management system while taking into account the opinion of all stakeholders, ensure effective communication with consumers, communities, authorities and supervising bodies, with business partners and suppliers;
• ensure sustainable development through the rational use and conservation of natural resources, prevention of pollution;
• raise environmental awareness, educational and professional level of the personnel.
Principle areas of the Energy Efficiency Management Policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC are derived in line with the requirements of the standards of the MS ISO 50001. To achieve the goals set in the Energy policy, the Company intends to:
• set up the necessary organizational structure and build up a team of efficient energy managers of the enterprise;
• on regular basis, inform the personnel of the level of energy efficiency existing on the enterprises and promote the principles of the energy efficiency management;
• carry out periodic energy audits to identify particular energy aspects, the potential of the enterprise in the area of energy saving and increasing energy efficiency;
• determine and establish the energy efficiency indicators based on the energy sources analysis, and in accordance with the nature of the use and the volume of the energy consumption;
• regularly monitor and assess the level of energy efficiency at the enterprise, develop and implement plans for investment, organizational, technical and technological actions for steady improvement of its energy indicators;
• ensure the compliance with regulatory requirements and legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan as well as the requirements of the relevant stakeholders in the area of the energy efficiency, issues of the energy use and energy consumption;
The Information Security Policy of Intergas Central Asia, JSC in accordance with the requirements of MS ISO 27001 standards is aimed at:
• maintaining confidentiality of critical information resources;
• ensuring uninterruptable access to the Company's information resources to support business activities;
• protecting the integrity of business information in order to maintain the Company's ability to provide high quality services and make effective management decisions;
• raising awareness of the personnel in the field of risks associated with the information resources of the Company;
• compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation on information protection;
• improvement of approaches used to ensure information security;
• determination of the level of responsibility and obligations of the employees to ensure information security in the Company.
Implementing the Policy in the field of information security Intergas Central Asia, JSC, undertakes to comply with the current requirements related to the information security and to continuously improve the information security management system.
The requirements of this Policy apply to all information, data and information processing resources of Intergas Central Asia, JSC.
The management of the company is responsible for the implementation of these IMS policies and achievement of objectives in relation to the implementation of actions to ensure the quality of services, health and occupational safety, environmental protection, energy conservation and energy efficiency.
The company's management assumes responsibility to review these IMS policies on regular basis in order to ensure their adequacy and applicability.
These IMS policies are binding for implementation for all employees at all levels.